Birch Tree Reflexology is an independent business established by Anne Braddick BA (Hons) Nursing, ITEC Dip Reflexology, Reflexology Lymph Drainage Practitioner, ITEC Cert Indian Head Massage, Professional Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and former RGN. I am also qualified to practice Finger Free Reflexology http://www.fingerfreereflexology.com/finger-free-reflexologists/183-anne-braddick
I am based in Church Stretton and have a comfortable treatment room with private car parking, but can also make home visits if preferred.
Birch Tree Reflexology offers a high quality holistic service in pleasant surroundings, delivering individualised treatments that are tailored to the needs and requirements of the client. Wherever possible all products used are free from parabens.
Some of the measures I have put in place to help protect your health and wellbeing at this time are:
1) I am following guidelines issued by the government, the NHS and my professional association, the Federation of Holistic Therapists, regarding safe and hygienic practice and the use of any personal protective equipment (PPE).
a) I wear a face mask throughout the treatment.
b) It is recommended that you wear a face covering throughout the treatment - please supply your own.
c) I am required to have a total contact time of 1 hour, therefore I will be undertaking a 45 minute treatment.
2) I have carried out a full risk assessment of my therapy business to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
3) I have completed a certified infection control course and introduced enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures to my practice
a) I will only be offering a maximum of three treatments per day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to allow cleaning time before, between and after treatments.
4) I closely monitor my own health and that of my clients, to ensure that neither party is put at risk of contracting COVID-19.
a) I will contact you the day before a treatment to undertake a brief health questionnaire.
A photo of my treatment room is on the 'About me' page.
"the feet and hands are mirrors of the body and through applying direct pressure to specific points on them the body can be restored to homeostasis":- Ruth Hull, Author of The complete guide to Reflexology.
Benefits of reflexology include :
- relief from stress, anxiety and tension
- feelings of deep relaxation
- improved mood
- improved sleep
- a general sense of health and well-being
Reflexology Lymph Drainage
(RLD) is a gentle form of reflexology. Research undertaken by Cardiff Metropolitan University (2011) found it may be helpful in the management of secondary lymphoedema however, many other conditions where inflammation or swelling is present may also benefit from this treatment.
Please also read the special articles if they relate to a condition you suffer from or look at the Testimonials page for feedback received from some of my clients.
Thank you for visiting my website and I look forward to hearing from you if you would like to enquire further about booking a treatment - please see the 'Contact' page for details of how to get in touch..